Several weeks back, PolishAlcoholic nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! Thank you so much! I have been real busy with my exam studies, so I haven’t worked on it. But the exam is over and I am finally back to blogging. My first post back…is the long overdue award feedback.
Liebster is a German word for “most favourite” or “dearest”, and the award is for new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules are:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to (with fewer than 200 followers) and link them in your post
4) Go to their page and tell them
5) Remember, no tag backs
First, 11 things about me:
1. I am a liger (born year of the tiger and also a Leo).
2. I love old school mystery novels; such as Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan O’Doyle novels.
3. Addicted to coffee– I shake when I don’t have any.
4. I work best at night; sloth in the day.
5. English is my second language– Japanese is my first.
6. Between my bf and me, we have 8 cats and 2 dogs.
7. I have a serious panda obsession.
8. I have never seen snow (born and raised in Hawaii).
9. I absolutely LOVE cheese!
10. I never wear silver jewelry unless it has gold or rose gold with it somehow.
11. I am a fanatic for ramen. I can eat a bowl even after eating a full meal.
11 questions from PolishAlcoholic:
1. If you could choose any job you want, regardless of your diplomas and experience, what would that be and why? // Judge. Many things came to thought at first. But, I really do want to be an attorney, and ultimately be a judge. Hopefully, I will be closer to this very soon.
2. What is your favorite beauty brand? // M.A.C.
3. If you receive one million cash, how would you spend it? // Pay off my car, my CC bills, and buy myself a house. Oh, and a nice handbag. Ha! Invest/save the rest.
4. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter and why? // Fall. It’s pretty much year round spring and summer here in Hawaii. I mean, it gets pretty cold and rainy at times, but we don’t have a fall and our winters aren’t really much. I want to wear “fall clothing” and see the leaves change. I would say winter, but I figure it might be too cold.
5. What is your absolutely favorite food? // This is tough…but I will have to say anything with cheese. Lots of cheese.
6. If you had the option to change a part of your body what would you change and why? // My uneven feet. My left foot is a half size larger than my right. It makes shoe shopping very difficult.
7. Red or white wine? // Most definitely red. The drier the better.
8. If you could make a wish, what would that be and why? //
9. What is the one thing that you cannot leave behind when you’re going away? // My makeup train case. I can’t go anywhere without my face.
10. What beauty product is the #1 on your wishlist? // Tria Laser Hair Remover
11. What is your biggest fear? // Failing.
My 11 questions for the nominees:
1. Coffee or tea?
2. Rice or pasta?
3. White or brown rice?
4. Manicure or pedicure?
5. Pool or beach?
6. Theatre or DVD?
7. Horror movies or comedies?
8. Cat or dog?
9. Books or movies?
10. O.P.I., Chinaglaze, or Zoya?
11. Android or iPhone (or other)?
And here are my 11 nominees:
1. Thirst For Color
3. Love Joo Kim
4.All Dolled Up
5. Work / Play / Polish
7. The Classy It Girl
8.Pretty Pretty Nails And Things
10. Kiyomi Nails
11. Blog of a nail-art-aholic
Thank you for the nomination! This was so much fun!